Your safety is our priority.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought many challenges to all of us, but one thing that has never changed is our commitment to safety. As our team members and patients await their turn to be vaccinated in accordance with state prioritization guidelines, we’ll continue to implement extra safety measures in addition to our standard disinfection and sterilization processes. Keep reading to learn more about our safety protocols!
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We have always followed standard protocols issued by the state dental board and American Dental Association to help protect our patients and team members from communicable diseases like the coronavirus.
In this video, Dr. Squicquero shares some standard safety protocols along with the extra precautions we’re taking during the pandemic.
We’re taking extra measures to ensure your health and safety:
Personal Protective Equipment
- All clinical team members wear:
- N95 or KN95 masks, or Level 3 surgical masks with face shields
- Eyewear with side shields
- Gown or lab jacket
- All non-clinical team members wear reusable or surgical masks.
- We provide all patients with protective eyewear.
Sterilization and Disinfection
- All team members frequently wash their hands.
- We’ve removed all food items, magazines, books, toys and other clutter from common and clinical areas.
- We frequently disinfect countertops, doorknobs, tables, chairs and other common surfaces.
While we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety, we also ask for your cooperation in keeping our practices safe. Following recommendations from the American Dental Association, we encourage all patients to wear a mask in our practices. In addition, if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of a communicable disease, or have had contact with someone who has symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.