Schedule an Appointment
Thank you for choosing Howard Family Dental for your dental needs! Please click below to access our scheduling portal and reserve your new patient exam, routine cleaning, or emergency appointment.
- For a list of insurance plans we currently accept along with additional payment options, please click here.
- If you have a state-funded plan or do not see your insurance listed, please call the practice to speak with a team member.
- Please use the name and date of birth on file with our practice to schedule your appointment.
- If you are not due for a routine cleaning or already have one scheduled, you will not be able to schedule through the portal.
Use the dropdown if you already know your practice location.
Not sure? Click the button to find a location near you.
If you have a dental emergency and do not see an appointment available when you need it, please call the practice to speak with a team member.
It’s Earth Day!
Let’s celebrate by doing our part and performing “Acts of Green” around Savannah and Coastal Georgia/South Carolina!
What are “Acts of Green”?
- Reduce your Ecological Footprint (all of the biological materials consumed and all of the biological wastes generated by that person in a given year)
- Buy local produce – Visit your local Farmer’s Market for seasonal produce!
- End Junk Mail – It’s annoying and it negatively impacts the environment. Unsubscribe from any unnecesary direct mail you receive.
- Recycle your E-Waste- Thousands of old electronics are tossed into landfills and pollute the environment. Make sure to recycle your electronics!
- Stop using disposable plastic – Start by using refillable glasses.
For more ways you can help preserve our Earth, visit http://www.earthday.org/take-action/
Howard Family Dental complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
© 2023 Copyright Howard Family Dental