Give a Smile Makeover to Mom or Dad
May 16, 2018
May 16, 2018
To celebrate Mother’s and Father’s Day, we’re inviting you to nominate your mother or father for a Smile Makeover courtesy of Dr. Adam Squicquero and Howard Family Dental in Bluffton. To nominate Mom or Dad, just click or tap the button below and fill out our nomination form with all requested information. The winner will be selected by Father’s Day (June 17) and notified by phone and email. Good luck!
[qbutton size=”big_large_full_width” style=”” text=”TAP TO NOMINATE” icon_pack=”” fa_icon=”” fe_icon=”” icon_color=”” link=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0hI-FUsZxOhXHBjhZH4RVyY-zTK-Z0QOUQQSVwYZNmRPtTg/viewform?usp=sf_link” target=”_self” color=”” hover_color=”” border_color=”#0e6940″ hover_border_color=”” background_color=”#0e6940″ hover_background_color=”” font_style=”” font_weight=”” text_align=”center” margin=””]
· 1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting their name, address, phone number, email address and photo via contest online form at the bridal show.
· 2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Howard Family Dental (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
· 3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Howard Family Dental will select the winner of the contest. Submissions will be reviewed based on dental needs and timeframe to complete the winning dental services prior to the winner’s wedding date. All decisions by Howard Family Dental are final.
· 4. PRIZES: The winner will receive cosmetic dental service performed at the Howard Family Dental practice as determined by Howard Family Dental. The maximum value of these cosmetic dental services will not exceed $xxxxx.
· 5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
· 6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
o a. Participants hereby grant Howard Family Dental a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the winner (along with their names, voices, likenesses, dental services performed and/or before / during / after photos of the dental progress) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Howard Family Dental the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
o b. The winner will be required to execute and return a Consent / General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
· 7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Howard Family Dental. Howard Family Dental reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including photos provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
· 8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Howard Family Dental in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
· 9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Howard Family Dental is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Howard Family Dental may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Howard Family Dental from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
With fall sports on our minds, it’s a good time to talk about the best ways to protect your mouth. If you or your kids are planning to play football, basketball, hockey, soccer, or any other sport this fall, one of the most important pieces of safety equipment to invest in is a mouthguard. Learn […]