Friendly new faces at Howard Family Dental!
If you’ve visited our Brunswick, Hinesville and Beaufort offices this past month, you’ve most likely met our newest doctors!
We’ve had the pleasure of adding Dr. Kevin Farr to our Brunswick office, Dr. Kevin Hardy to our Beaufort, SC office and Dr. Joseph Merritt to our Hinesville office. If you haven’t met these wonderful new doctors yet, allow us to introduce you…
- Meet Dr. Kevin Farr:
- Dr. Farr is originally from Springville, Utah.
- He graduated from Brigham Young University and The University of Louisville, School of Dentistry.
- He previously worked as an engineer at a manufacturing company and his engineering background gives him a unique perspective to dental treatment, methodologies and dentist-patient relationships.
- Dr. Farr’s road to dentistry began when he realized the opportunity to involve himself in humanitarian work and the significant, yet personal, impact it can have on someone’s life.
- Dr. Farr sees patients at our Brunswick office Monday – Thursday.
- Request an Appointment with Dr. Farr or Dr. Kasik in Brunswick
- Meet Dr. Kevin Hardy:
- Dr. Hardy is originally from Danville, Virginia.
- He is a graduate of The University of Notre Dame and Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Dentistry.
- He also earned his MBA from the Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Business and JD degree from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law.
- Dr. Hardy offers a full-scope of services and a holistic approach to dentistry.
- Dr. Hardy sees patients Monday- Thursday at the Beaufort office.
- Request an Appointment with Dr. Hardy or Dr. Hankla in Beaufort, SC.
- Meet Dr. Joseph Merritt:
- Dr. Merritt is a Roswell, Georgia native and proud alumni of the University of Georgia
- He graduated from the University of Louisville, School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Merritt has been lead to serve on a few dental mission trips, including a trip to Nicaragua and two trips to the Helping Hands Clinic in Jamaica.
- When he is not practicing dentistry, Dr. Merritt spends his time singing tunes on his guitar, staying active and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Dr. Merritt will be seeing patients Tuesday – Friday at our Hinesville office.
- Request an Appointment with Dr. Merritt or Dr. Kellner in Hinesville.